Monday 27 June 2011

Individual Lip Sync Task



WWW-
I feel that for something that was filmed with a mobile device this video is good. I found it easy to find different places to film even though I was restricted to where I could film at that time. Also, I think that majority of the lip syncing and editing were of a good enough standard considering the circumstances. Finding and understanding the editing software went well because I have had previous experience from last year using similar program such as final cut express.
EBI-
I think I could of done better if I had some kind of plan/storyboard to follow because I was basically thinking of shots as I went along. Also, I think I could have been more clear with some parts of the lip syncing as you can clearly see it doesnt go with the words to the song or you just cant actually see the talking in the video. I think I could of done better with more variety of patterens in shot cuts and using angles and different camera movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment